When it is a rainy day like today I get bored very easily. I just don’t know what to do. And I know that being bored is not an excuse, because there is always something to do. But let’s be honest, I just want to stay inside and not do too much. So, what I do is:
- Binge watch series. I have been obsessed with Arrow and New girl lately. A friend of mine recommended Arrow to me, and I never really thought about watching it. It did always show up to my recommendations on Netflix though, but I was never drawn to it. So after my friend recommended it I started watching and now I’m addicted. If you have never seen it before: it’s about a guy who gets stranded on a deserted island for 5 years, but he’s not the only one there. A lot of things happen on that island which changes him. After 5 years he gets rescued off the island and goes home. And that’s all I’m going to say. You just have to watch it and you’ll understand why I love it. Also, that Stephen Amell is the main character is already a reason to watch.
And New Girls is just always fun to watch. I just started over from the beginning, and I’m watching it with my brother and my parents. They have never seen it before, no idea how that is even possible, but they love it. It’s a fun way to spend time together.
- Watch a lot of Youtube. Especially after December always watch a lot of Youtube. Everyone does Vlogmas, which makes it harder to keep up with everyone. That’s why I always have a lot to catch up on in January.
- Make music playlists and look for new songs. I love finding new songs to listen to. I can do it for hours. I also always love your suggestions so let me know when you know a good song or singer.
- I go on Pinterest and Tumblr. Yes, I am still as addicted as I was before to Pinterest and Tumblr. I just love going through different pictures that inspire me, whether it is for the house, food and drinks, traveling or fashion. I love all of it. If you want you can follow me on Pinterest and/or Tumblr by going to my Menu bar where you can find the pages. Also, I would love to see yours.
- I blog. Just like I’m doing now. This way I still feel like I am being a little productive. I always love writing new things, but lately I don’t have that many ideas to write about… which is a little frustration especially because I want to write at least 2 blog posts a week.
So those are just a few things I love to do when the weather is not that great. I am sure a lot of you do the same things. If not, let me know what you do and maybe you’ll inspire me to do other things!