One of my favorite things to watch on Youtube are “What’s in my bag?” videos. I guess I am a little bit of a nosy person, or let’s say curious, that sounds a little better. I’ve also seen some blog posts about it, and I just love knowing about what people carry in their bags. It also makes me think about what I always carry around with me. That’s when I thought I should write a little post about it.
So my everyday purse I usually have with me is this Longchamp Le Pliage shopping bag in
the size small, which is 25 x 25 x 14cm, and it costs €70,-. This is just one of the more standard and classic models. I’ve had this one for a while now and I honestly think it is about time for a replacement, or just an additional one haha. I was thinking about going for a brighter color (maybe pink?) and then the model with the short handles. What do you think?
Now let’s get in to what’s actually in my bag. I numbered everything so it’s easier for you to see what I’m actually talking about. Also, sorry for the quality of the photos. I didn’t notice they looked like this until I imported them to my laptop.
- Chewing gum. Wow very exciting, I know. I always carry gum with me. I always want to taste mint. I don’t know if any of you have this as well, or is it just one of my crazy things? My go to gum is Sportlife smashmint, just the regular one.
- Perfume, because I like to smell nice. This perfume is from Zara. I have really been loving this one at the moment, but other times I have one from Burberry or Hugo Boss with me, so it depends on my mood and what I’m loving at that moment.
- A mini purse with electronic thingies. You’ll see what’s in there. For now it’s still a little surprise.
- A pencil case that I have since the second year of high school. It is always a good idea to have pens with you. You don’t want to be that person who always has to ask other people for pens, do you? I should probably purchase a new one, that doesn’t have holes and ink stains in them.
- Chapstick and lipstick. I don’t always have lipstick with me because I don’t really wear it. This is one that matches your lip color, which means it is different for everyone. I get more of a pink color, but nothing too bright and that’s why I like it. It is actually a lip glow – lip color intensifier, by Catrice.
And the chapstick is Labello. I’ve always loved Labello, it’s the best.
- Sunglasses. Not that I really need them at the moment with this horrendous weather, ugh….but I always like to carry a pair with me, just in case. You have to be a little optimistic right?! These are ones by Costes and they we’re only €12,95.
- Wallet, because you need to have money on you when you want to buy stuff you know.
- Planner. I really don’t like this planner. It is so small, but I bought in the beginning of the school year thinking it was more convenient when it’s small. Later I had different thoughts about it and I wanted to get a simplified daily planner, but I waited too long and it takes a few months to ship to the Netherlands. So next year I guess.
- Passport. Who knows, maybe you’ll get surprised with a vacation somewhere tropical. What if you don’t have your passport with you… yeah exactly, that would suck. I don’t want that to happen to me.
- Tissues. It’s just a necessity.
So are you curious yet to what is in the small pink purse? Okay I’ve hyped it up too much because it is really nothing exciting.
- Cables. Don’t ask me what they’re for, I don’t really know. The only thing I know is that sometimes I need them.
- Extra phone case. Just for when I want to switch it up a bit. Not that this one is more interesting than the one I have on now, which is completely black, but I just like to have options.
- Headphones/ear buds. These are one House of Marley headphones. What I like about these is the cable. They are not plastic like all of the other ones. I always break plastic cables.
- Phone charger for when my phone needs juice.
- Random reader. I always have this with me just in case. If I don’t need it there’s always someone else who needs it. Yes, I think about other people too sometimes.
- Duracell power bank. I got this one off of Groupon, so I got it with a huge discount. Sometimes these things are lifesavers. I always like to carry one around. I just have to remember that it has to be charged once in a while. Yup, I’ve had moments when my phone was dead so I wanted to charge it and smartass me is just carrying around an empty power bank. I’m sure I’m not the only, right?
- A personal alarm. I know I should have this more on my person instead of tucked away in purse in my purse. But hey, at least I have one with me.
So that is pretty much everything I carry around with me. All the necessary things, not too much I believe. Okay I have to admit; when I look at these two lists it seems like a lot of stuff. But I’m sure you guys do the same thing and also carry a lot in your bags. Let me know!
Like, comment and follow if you’re not already doing that! I love to see what your thoughts are on my blog, and I like to read you guys’ blogs.