Hey you guys! It has been a little while since my last blog, and I am very sorry for that. I’ve been busy with my last exams and finishing everything for school. Some of you are probably thinking: Huh, wait, you are just finishing the school year? Well, yes. I know a lot of you started your summer breaks weeks ago. Mine just started officially this week.
And summer break means doing fun things, right?! My problem always is that I don’t make that many plans beforehand and I kind of have to figure out what to do along the way. Which for me is totally fine, honestly. As long as I stay busy and not get bored, I’m good. So, having said that, I thought it would be a good idea to make a little list of things I could do this break, and you can do as well. Here we go!
- Start new series. This is such an obvious one, I know. But there is no better time to start a new tv show than in you summer break. You can watch the whole thing without feeling guilty about wasting time on shows that you should have probably spent on school. At least, that is how I always think about it. So I have already been looking on Netflix to find fun series to watch, and the ones I started on are:
- Gilmore girls. I know, you don’t have to say it. I am so late to the party. I never watched it before, and for some reason when I saw it on Netflix I felt the need to just start. And I’m glad I did.
- It’s about a mysterious virus in a little town that kills everyone who is over the age of 21. Sounds crazy, I know. But it is a show you can easily get sucked into and before you know you’ve watched two seasons.
- The Blacklist. I have not started watching it yet but people have been telling me for months I should start. I think this break is the perfect opportunity, I’m very curious to if I’m going to like it.
- Go to the movies. There are some really fun movies in the cinemas at the moment. I already went to see “Now You See Me 2”. If you liked the first one, you should definitely go see the second one. It is just as good, if not better.
Another movie is of course “Finding Dory”. I mean, no explanation needed. Everyone should just see it.
The last one you should see is “Me before you”, at least I really want to see it. I think it is just one of those movies you’ll love and could watch over and over again.
- Get a summer job. If you are like me and you don’t like sitting still, feeling like you’re wasting time, get a summer job. That is what I am doing. I was lucky that at my previous job they were still looking for people and they asked me. So I’m going to be working again this summer. Super excited about it, because you know: MONEY
- Spend time with your friends. Go shopping together, go on day trips to fun cities you haven’t seen yet, go out together and party! Sometimes just hanging out together and not doing anything really is better than being by yourself.
- I have really been lacking on my blog posts lately because of my school. But now I feel that I have so many new ideas and I can fully focus on my blog. I wrote all my ideas down in my planner, and I hope I can stick to it.
- Go to festivals. Usually in the summer break there are a lot of fun things to do in the region I live in. There are some free local festivals I can go to which are always big fun. One of my favorites is not until the end of the break, somewhere at the end of august, but I am already so amped for it. I mean, Jeremy Loops is even coming. So looking forward to it.
These are just some ideas for the summer that hopefully prevent me from being bored. Of course I would rather go on vacation to some beautiful warm country, but that is not going to happen for me this year unfortunately. But that is no excuse to not make it a fun summer break. I’m sure you can agree with me on that.