If you watch Youtube you might know Grace Helbig, if not you’re not watching the right channels. No, I’m just kidding. But seriously though, Grace Helbig is one of the bigger Youtubers. She’s had a tv show and came out with two books, which I both own. Just now I was looking into her second book “Grace&Style, The art of pretending you have it”. Her style is just so funny, and I really enjoy reading her books.
In the book on the introduction pages she has a little piece called “a few of my favorite things”. It is like a little question tag about her style. I thought it would be fun to fill it out myself. So, let’s go!
- Favorite Color: Neutrals
- Favorite Shoes: My Tommy Hilfiger wedges which I talked about in a post as well. They’re just cute and comfortable.
- Favorite Long-Term Piece of Clothing Owned: A tennis shirt which is way too small but I can’t seem to get rid of.
- Favorite Kind of Night Out: Me + Friends + Drinks. Nothing special, but always fun.
- Favorite Bag: My blue Longchamp bag that is super basic but good for everything. I use it for school (still surprised how I can fit my books in there) and for just everyday use.
- Favorite Hairstyle: Up in a ponytail with braids on the side. If you know IRL you know that’s my go to.
- Favorite City: I’ve been to so many nice places, how can I possibly decide?
- Favorite Lip Product: Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm, with vitamin E & peppermint.
- Favorite Season: Okay, I’m going to be very basic here: Fall
- Favorite Hair Accessory: Don’t have one
- Favorite Emoji: I seem to use the squirrel a lot for no reason.
- Favorite Store: Any store that isn’t packed with people walking around like a headless chicken not looking where they’re going, and one that doesn’t give me any anxiety about all the options that there are.
- Favorite Celebrity Style: I like how Chloe Grace Moretz dresses and how Kendall Jenner can make super casual and basic look amazing. It’s probably because she’s a super model but I love how you can wear very basic clothes and still look like you put some effort in your clothes, if you know what I mean.
- Favorite Disney Character Style: I would say Pocahontas. She has that bohemian thing going on.
- Favorite Accessory: Just some small details, like a few little rings and a cute bracelet. Also, I don’t go out the door without my earrings, which are just very simple pearl like earrings, nothing special really. If you every find me without them in, you know I had a very stressful morning getting ready in a rush haha.
- Favorite Style Moment: Uhm, maybe wearing my prom dress? I mean, that is kind of special right.
- Favorite Mantra: Why be moody when you can shake yo booty.
- Favorite Social Media Platform: I don’t really know, Instagram? Beme? Youtube? Twitter?
- Favorite Holiday: I didn’t really know, so I read what Grace wrote down. She said New Year’s Eve, which is a pretty good holiday. You get the opportunity to start fresh every year.