Hey y’all. I know it’s been a while, and I apologize for it. I don’t know what I’ve spent my time doing. Must have been busier than I thought. I felt the need to post something, but as usual I am out of ideas. That will be on my list for next year: Coming up with good blog ideas and posting weekly, maybe several times a week like I used to do.
I hope you all had a great Christmas, together with your family and friends. Maybe I’ll write a little bit about that in a next post. But for now I have something else. I found this list of a 100 questions, and I thought they were the perfect questions to get to know me a little better. The list was called the Unusual Asks, so it is a bunch of random questions. I am going to answer 20 each time till I have done all of them. So here is part 1!
- Spotify, soundcloud, or Pandora? Spotify
- Is your room messy or clean? My room at home is a little messy, my student room is clean.
- What color are your eyes? Very dark brown.
- Do you like your name? Why? I do, I think it really suits me.
- What is your relationship status? Single!!
- Describe your personality in 3 words or less. Always very happy.
- What color hair do you have? Dark brown.
- What kind of car do you drive? Color? I don’t have one…don’t need one yet.
- Where do you shop? Not in that many stores anymore. I used to shop in every store there was, but I don’t like what the stores have at the moment. Now everything is about the newest trends and I don’t like the trends that much. So any store that has the more classic looks I will shop at.
- How would you describe your style? Classic timeless, sometimes very girly, other times just more casual.
- Favorite social media account. I love Dr. Evan Antin on Instagram. If you like good looking vets/animal experts you should follow him asap https://www.instagram.com/dr.evanantin/.
- What size bed do you have? One single bed and one twin-bed.
- Any siblings? Yes, 1 brother.
- If you can live anywhere in the world where would it be? Why? Somewhere in America? South Africa? Australia? Canada? There are too many cool places in the world to make a decision.
- Favorite snapchat filter? The golden butterflies are cute.
- Favorite makeup brand(s) Don’t think I have a favorite.
- How many times a week do you shower? Between 7 and 9 times I would say.
- Favorite tv show? Does Netflix shows also count? Because then I would say The Crown. On TV I really like Gossip Girl, which I also watched on Netflix… don’t really watch TV anymore.
- Shoe size? 39 in European sizes.
- How tall are you? I believe I am 1.73 in meters.
I hope you liked that a little bit. It is something different that I like to do every once in a while.