Sometimes I can get into these funky days or weeks when I’m not feeling quite myself. I either feel a little stressed out, tired, or I have times when I could be much happier. On such days what really matters are the little things you do. Most importantly, the little things you do for yourself. It is often the smallest things that can make big changes to how you feel. These are some things I like to do for myself.
- Take a shower
- Take a long bath
- Burn some nice scented candles
- Have a little pamper session
- Put on clothes that make you feel good
- Eat what you want!
- Put on music you can sing along to
- Go for a walk
- Get up early in the morning, shower, make coffee, get ready, eat breakfast and have a good start of the day
- Buy a bottle of wine
- Enjoy some ‘no screen time.’ Have a little break from social media
- Read that book you’ve been wanting to read for a while
- Organize your closet
- Try a new recipe
- Have lunch with a friend
- Remind yourself what you’re thankful for
- Write down your thoughts
- Do everything purposefully
This list gives you just some ideas what you can do that is just for you and makes you feel good. Remember that you don’t forget do to things for you when you’re working hard to reach your goals!