It is that time when everyone is getting sick and doesn’t feel that great. This is perfectly normal with the weather changing between the seasons. That means it is also the time to take a little extra care of yourself. I’ve been noticing some things to. I am constantly feeling a little under the weather. It’s either that I wake up not feeling that great, or I feel tired during the day when I usually have a lot of energy, I am exhausted at the end of a day, etc. You can also really see it in my face. I’ve been walking around with these fabulous dark circles under my eyes, and they don’t seem to want to go away.
There are some things you can do to make you feel more fit and give you more energy. These are the things I do to make sure I feel better around this time of year:
- Take vitamins. This is one of the easiest things to do. I’m taking vitamin C tablets which are especially good when you feel exhaustion, muscle weakness, even when your joints or muscles ache, etc. If you feel like you need that little extra energy, take some extra vitamin C.
- Eat more healthily. This also has to do with vitamins. You’re going to feel so much better if you cut out the bad food and eat more fruits and veggies.
- Drink more water. I try to remember to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. You need to stay hydrated to feel energized and to prevent headaches.
- Go to bed earlier.
- Don’t sleep in too late.
- Have a little stretch. When you’re tired your muscles tighten, which will make you only more tired. It helps to stretch.
- Go outside every day. A breath of fresh air can do so many good things for you. It wakes you up, it clears your head, and you simply need a little break in your day.
I hope you’re not feeling the same way I am feeling at the moment, but if you do I hope you can do something with these tips. Take good care of yourself!