It’s beginning to a lot like Christmaaaas. Everywhere you go! Yes, finally! I am so excited for Christmas guys. It maybe truly is the best time of year. Everyone is in a festive mood. People get excited to spend time with their family and friends. They get excited about getting them gifts and sharing precious moments together. And that’s what it’s all about right? Sharing and giving.
Unfortunately, I am not the best at coming up with good gifts to give. Eventually I’ll get there, but it takes me a lot of time to think of nice presents. I know it is not all about the gift and it is more about the thought behind it. But I still want to give my family nice things. So I have been spending some time thinking about what I could get everyone and I wanted to share these ideas with you, in case you are having some trouble coming up with good ideas. And the thing about these ideas is: they don’t have to cost you more than 30 Euros/dollars
For your mom
- Jewelry. But make it personal. Pick out something that has meaning or you know your mom is going to love.
- Clothes. It’s a bit standard, but she’s probably been talking about one specific thing she never got herself. Get that for her.
- Gift cards for clothing stores or restaurants. I know my mom always want us to go out for dinner.
- A planner for 2018 or calendar
- Beauty products
For your dad
- A razor set
- Special beers/wines/other types of drinks he likes. Sometimes your dad wants to come home after work, not do anything and have a little glas of something delicious.
- A book. He probably has a favorite writer of which he has almost every book. See what that writer is for your dad and get him on of their books.
- A nice scarf or a belt
- A wallet. I think this is just a classic gift to give and you can’t go wrong with it.
For your brother
- Socks. Don’t get him just any sock. No, the fun ones with crazy prints like pizzas on them.
- A little Bluetooth speaker. This is a great gift to give anyone actually. You don’t have to get the expensive ones to still have a lot of volume coming from them.
- A card holder
- A book. Same story as the book for your dad.
- A T-shirt
- A beanie or hat/cap
For your sister
- Jewelry. Same story as getting jewelry for your mom: make it personal.
- Gift cards
- Clothes. Remember those things she always steals from you? Get her one of her own.
- Beauty products/nail polishes
- Bath bombs/shower gel. She deserves to pamper herself every once in a while.
- A cute mug
- Room decorations